Hello, it’s been a long time since my last Face of the Day entry so I decided to update you guys with my current “Go-To” look! It focuses mainly on subtle pinks and browns.
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation in 320 Natural Beige
- Maybelline White Super Fresh Powder Foundation
- L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Collection in “Glam” (for bronzer & blush)
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray&Set Setting Spray
- Make Up Revolution Cream Blush in Peach Cream
- L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Collection in “Glam”
- Forever 21 Mixed Eyeshadow Palette (All time favorite! So cheap but decent quality!)
- Etude House Eyelash Curler
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Nyx Tinted Brow Mascara in Espresso
- City Color Duo Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
- Etude House Dear Darling Tint in Orange #03
- L’Oreal Lipstick in Fairy Touch
In case you were wondering, I listed a couple of face products under the “Eyes” category because I make sure I get the most of my make up products by, say, doubling my cream blush as an eyeshadow base or doubling my bronzer as a transition color. Anyway – one of the best things about make up is that there’s no rules! You literally just get to create whatever you want to.
Recently, I’ve also been loving the combination of my orange lip tint + my L’Oreal Fairy Touch lipstick. It just creates the perfect coral pink shade, which I think is pretty. I know it’s a lot of products compared to my first FOTD but, what can I do, I’m unemployed now so I got a lot of time in my hands to get ready! Lol!