Happy Saturday! Here’s a quick Face of the Day (FOTD) before my sisters and I head out to catch a movie. Nothing too glamorous or dramatic. It’s really simple, actually. Just a nice matte brown for the eyes to give them some depth. I have little eyelid space so I always have to bring the eyeshadow above my crease a tiny bit, otherwise it won’t show.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation
- Makeup Revolution Peach Cream Blush
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- W7 Palette (Chocolate and Dust)
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Nichido in the shade of Tiger Eye
- Candy K by Kylie Jenner
I only do this when I’m feeling myself and want some extra oomph! Normally, it would take me 10 to 15 minutes getting my make up done which just usually consists of applying concealer, doing my brows, and adding some colour to my lips. I’m still a beginner with a make up and I admit I’m no guru but I enjoy it, and I think that’s what matters anyway.
Hope you’re having an awesome day!